Interested in volunteering or starting a career at CISS? We’d love to hear from you!
The following mandatory qualifications are required:
- Relevant education and experience
- A Valid First Aid/CPR certificate
- A reliable vehicle with business insurance and minimum 2 million liability
- An up-to-date driver’s abstract
- A valid driver’s license (exception class 7)
- A clear criminal records check (completed by CISS)
- WHMIS training
|Job Title||Job Description|
|Casual Life Skills Workers||For detailed job description click here|
|Part Time External Life Skills Worker||For detailed job description click here|
Volunteering (Board of Directors)
Community Integration Services Society recruits new volunteer Board members who offer a diverse skill set and who have expertise in areas that are beneficial to the Society. When recruiting new Board members suitable candidates will be interviewed by the Board president and another Board member.
Before a position is offered on the Board of Directors potential candidates must have a criminal records check completed.
All new Board members must commit to a minimum of one year of service.