Looking for the best employee that you have ever hired? Then you have come to the right place!
Community Integration Services Society (CISS) has consistently been a leader in efforts to support individuals with developmental disabilities to be active members of their own community. A basic element of living in the community is being able to contribute to one’s own self-sufficiency that is, being employed at a competitive wage.
Some of the skills/abilities our clients have been trained/have experience with are:
- Office work: Scanning documents into computers, Shredding, Filing, Typing, Upgrading Operating Systems and Memory to Computers, Computer Virus Removal.
- Food preparation: Baking from scratch, Sandwich assembly, Creating Home Made Soup, Cutting, Chopping, and Mixing.
- Weighing and measuring items for packaging.
- Busing tables, supply replenishment, clearing, cleaning.
- Dog walking, cat grooming.
- Custodial work, cleaning – dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, deep cleaning.
What can CISS do for you, the employer?
- Solve your entry-level job needs
- Screen prospective employees
- Arrange working job interviews
- Make individual placements
- Negotiate wages
- Match workers to suit your needs
- Provide long term support to ensure success
- Manage new employee workplace issues
- Make accommodations/suggestions
If you think our clients can help your business, get in touch with us!
Call us at 604 461 2131 between 8:00am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
Send us an email and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.