Community Integration Services Society (CISS) is presently eligible to provide services to Adults with Developmental Disabilities in Community Inclusion Programs. It also provides services to a new distinct group of individuals through the Personalized Supports Initiative (PSI) which focuses on adults who have both significant limitations in adaptive functioning and either a diagnosis of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) or an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in all areas of support.
In order to join any of our programs or initiatives, an applicant must meet certain criteria.
The applicant must be:
- 19 years or older.
- Interested in participating in community activities.
- Living with a developmental disability.
- Able to provide funding for services based on their individual need.
- An appropriate match of requested services.
- The Society must have the ability to provide service(s).